March 20, 2020
To Advanced Roofing Inc. Customers:
The Governor has ordered a shutdown of all “Non-Essential” businesses in Illinois. We will be closing our doors to the public and adhering to the strict guidelines given to us. We have been designated an “essential – business” and therefore we be assisting in maintaining the essential operations and activities of all residences, commercial and industrial buildings. We are taking all the recommended precautions to help prevent the spread of the virus.
We will continue to operate to ensure your properties continue to be the place you feel safe, secure and watertight. In response to COVID-19, we have put together a comprehensive business plan to continue these limited operations in a safe manner with our current and new customers.
Our procedures will consist of the following during this pandemic, and until further notice:
- Inspections, consultations, and installations will be completed with zero physical contact.
- If you would like to review samples of our products, such as siding, or shingle colors, we will have an Advanced Roofing Inc. representative drop them off at your front door.
- Our software system allows us to offer digital paperwork and will be sent directly to your personal devices (or snail mailed if requested).
- Digital paperwork gives our business the ability to continue inspections, consultations, and construction as seamlessly and safely as possible during this unprecedented time.
- In an effort to stay aligned with current health safety guidelines, all replacements and repairs will be done with a construction crew as small as possible.
- Our hope and prayers are for the safety and good health of everyone! Your home is where you should always feel the safest.
Advanced Roofing Inc. will go to great lengths to ensure your safety.